MUSIC:ED MAGAZINE: REVIEWS
Jazz musician and producer, Steve Rose, reviews Steinberg’s Cubase 9.5.
Dr Steven Berryman checks out the latest releases of Steinberg’s score-writing software, Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2, a new ‘lite’ version.
Choral director Brian Cotterill reviews Novello’s new sight-singing guide
MUSIC:ED reviews the EYFS percussion resource from Drums for Schools
The inaugural Belt and Road World Choir Festival, which took place in Hong Kong in July 2018, was programmed and presented by the World Youth and Children Choral Artists' Association (WYCCAA), the leading international organisation based in…
The London A Cappella Festival (LACF) is an annual fixture on the UK choral scene, attracting performing groups from all over the world as well as hundreds of workshop participants and concert-goers.
MUSIC:ED reviews the Bands of The Household Division’s annual concert at Cadogan Hall in London
MUSIC:ED reviews Grand Union Orchestra’s new family show
- Interview: Pete West, retired Head of Camden Music Service October 7, 2019
- New music industry qualification to be launched in Malaysia October 4, 2019
- International choral festival latest casualty of Hong Kong unrest October 4, 2019
- WOMEX 19 confirms full programme and schedule October 4, 2019
- Young people face barriers to developing composing skills – report October 1, 2019
- Music Teachers’ Board Grades 6-8 awarded UCAS Points September 28, 2019
- Rhythm of Freedom – musical pathways for prisoners in Malaysia September 27, 2019
- Ádám Szokolay wins 2019 Bartók World Competition September 19, 2019
- Tips for healthy piano playing September 11, 2019
- German language course for opera singers and musicians launched September 10, 2019