MUSIC:ED MAGAZINE: REVIEWS
Jazz musician and producer, Steve Rose, reviews Steinberg’s Cubase 9.5.
Dr Steven Berryman checks out the latest releases of Steinberg’s score-writing software, Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2, a new ‘lite’ version.
Choral director Brian Cotterill reviews Novello’s new sight-singing guide
MUSIC:ED reviews the EYFS percussion resource from Drums for Schools
The inaugural Belt and Road World Choir Festival, which took place in Hong Kong in July 2018, was programmed and presented by the World Youth and Children Choral Artists' Association (WYCCAA), the leading international organisation based in…
The London A Cappella Festival (LACF) is an annual fixture on the UK choral scene, attracting performing groups from all over the world as well as hundreds of workshop participants and concert-goers.
MUSIC:ED reviews the Bands of The Household Division’s annual concert at Cadogan Hall in London
MUSIC:ED reviews Grand Union Orchestra’s new family show
- How music can transform the lives of refugees July 16, 2019
- Hal Leonard expands self-publishing service July 16, 2019
- Music Express July 16, 2019
- Rocksteady primary school band releases single July 15, 2019
- Help Musicians UK announces ‘Elevate Music Podcast’ July 15, 2019
- Celebs support Ronnie Scott’s Instrument Amnesty fundraiser July 10, 2019
- Orchestra report calls for improvements to access and inclusion July 7, 2019
- Opinion: Can music produce the world’s next Einstein? July 2, 2019
- Help Musicians UK announces 57 Do It Differently fund awards June 28, 2019
- Final line-up confirmed for MediaSoundHamburg 2019 June 26, 2019