MUSIC:ED MAGAZINE: REVIEWS
Jazz musician and producer, Steve Rose, reviews Steinberg’s Cubase 9.5.
Dr Steven Berryman checks out the latest releases of Steinberg’s score-writing software, Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2, a new ‘lite’ version.
Choral director Brian Cotterill reviews Novello’s new sight-singing guide
MUSIC:ED reviews the EYFS percussion resource from Drums for Schools
The inaugural Belt and Road World Choir Festival, which took place in Hong Kong in July 2018, was programmed and presented by the World Youth and Children Choral Artists' Association (WYCCAA), the leading international organisation based in…
The London A Cappella Festival (LACF) is an annual fixture on the UK choral scene, attracting performing groups from all over the world as well as hundreds of workshop participants and concert-goers.
MUSIC:ED reviews the Bands of The Household Division’s annual concert at Cadogan Hall in London
MUSIC:ED reviews Grand Union Orchestra’s new family show
- New concert series from Illuminate Women’s Music August 15, 2019
- Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra Encounter education and outreach programme August 11, 2019
- Zechariah Goh: an interview with the Singaporean composer August 9, 2019
- Play Safe Now – Hear Tomorrow August 7, 2019
- Why should your child join in with music-making? August 6, 2019
- Time and the Social Model: ‘Who are you and what do you need to flourish?’ August 6, 2019
- Julia Selina Blank wins 2019 World Choral Conducting Competition in Hong Kong July 31, 2019
- Shake It Up! Awards 2019 winner announced July 31, 2019
- Structured Piano Practice for Beginners: 10 Tips July 29, 2019
- Go Compose Inspire Day 2019 July 29, 2019