About the syllabus
The new Piano syllabus will be valid from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2020.
- New performance pieces at all levels, encompassing a wide range of musical styles
- New technical work exercises at all levels, covering key areas of technique
- Duets may now be selected from Initial to Grade 3
- Pieces are only divided into groups at Grades 6-8; in the other grades, pieces can be chosen freely from the list
- Revised own composition, aural and improvisation requirements
Visited 486 times, 1 Visit today