The Music Handbook Level 2 builds on the skills the children learned at Level 1, while still supporting the teacher every step of the way.
Suitable for beginners aged 6-9 years, this book builds on the work begun at Beginner and Level 1.
The Handbook has 208 pages and includes 7 CDs with all teaching and song tracks. The CDs provided with Jolly Music contain teaching tracks, that are intended for children to imitate, rather than sing along with, and they are therefore sung simply and without accompaniment in order to provide the best model for the children.
The Music Handbook Level 2 also contains:
- 30 clear, structured and sequenced lesson plans
- Includes 2 new rhymes and 8 new songs as well as lots of old favourites
- Reinforces the children’s knowledge of pitch names and handsigns and introduces lots of new rhythms
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Templates for puppets and rhythm activities
Visit the Jolly Learning website to hear samples of the tracks included in with The Music Handbook Level 2.
Tailours House, High Road, Chigwell IG7 6DL, United Kingdom
Visited 53 times, 1 Visit today