+44 (0)116 253 5657
68 Humberstone Gate, Leicester LE1 3PL, UK
BMus (Hons) Contemporary Music Performance Degree
Gain knowledge and real-life experience to launch a lifelong career as a performing musician, songwriter or composer (bass, drums, guitar, vocals and other instruments). Industry-insider tutors will develop your unique talent and passion in the direction you choose. Classes are small with one-to-one tuition and mentoring. Understand the latest production and promotion techniques, how to collaborate and network, and be ready to seize amazing opportunities.
BA (Hons) Music Business Degree
Love music? Learn the business and take your position in the exciting and ever-evolving world of music. Gain the insight, attitude and skills to successfully launch and develop global acts. Collaborate with artists and industry professionals, and develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Study where music comes from, how it’s created, its evolution and its cultural impact. If you want to study business and excel in the creative industries, you will learn the strategies and market intelligence to succeed.
- Echo Factory students have access to key decision makers within the music industry.
Industry Placements & Projects
- Industry experience isn’t about getting placements at a major label where you merely make cups of coffee for two weeks! Industry placements and projects with established professionals are a core part of our degree courses and with Echo Factory, you will gain access to the industry from your very first year.
- We work closely with key players in the global music and creative industries to offer work placements as well as practical projects that support learning.
Music Industry eXchange (MI-X)
- We offer pro sessions and networking events that put you in direct contact with some of the biggest names in the industry. These events are hugely beneficial for anyone breaking in to the industry whether you’re a musician, singer, producer, song writer or entrepreneur.
Echo Factory Label
- All students at Echo Factory work on our in-house label. The Music Business students effectively run the label with the assistance of our industry professional tutors, whilst the performance students have the opportunity to release singles, EP’s and albums.
- Echo Factory hosts regular showcase events that feature both student bands and local artists. We invite industry representatives to these events to aide your exposure.
Study for your Music university degree at Echo Factory
We offer degree courses covering Music Performance, Business and Production to empower you with the skills, knowledge and experience for long-lasting success in the music industry.
Our approach is personal. Our outlook is global. Our ethos is inclusive. Be part of a music school like no other.
The Echo Factory ethos
- Echo Factory offers you the highest level of professional music training and 360 degree knowledge of the music industry: Music, Performance and Business.
- Our courses are uniquely industry-focused and flexible, empowering you to develop your passion and talent in whichever direction you choose.
We focus on individual talents and develop your distinctive creativity.
- Learn how to make a success out of what you love most! Our teaching takes place in the real world, enabling you to launch a successful career in the music industry.
- It’s learning at its most vibrant, creative and professional. Unlike any other, Echo Factory looks, feels and sounds like a music school should.
We give you one-to-one tuition, mentoring and guidance from our tutors, who are all music industry professionals.
- With fully accessible facilities, our newly refurbished building houses our own live venue, record label, recording studio, band practice facilities, cutting edge business hub, music classrooms, lecture theatre, café and chill out zone.
Our outlook is global, our ethos is inclusive.
- Come and experience the buzz and excitement of Echo Factory! Echo Factory is an innovative music school at the heart of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter – one of the UK’s fastest growing centres for creative businesses and new technology.
- With its multicultural influences and burgeoning music scene it’s the place to study, collaborate, experiment and develop.
You will value that we are personable, bespoke, inspirational and…real value for money!