Since 1985, Just Flutes have supplied thousands of players the world over, from beginner students to famous soloists, orchestral musicians and session players.
Its 16th century premises in Croydon form the largest specialist flute centre in the United Kingdom, where we have an extensive selection of flutes, piccolos, alto flutes, bass flutes, music books and flute recordings. Just Flutes are renowned for our flute and piccolo repair service.
Its comprehensive stock levels make us Europe’s largest supplier of flutes and flute music, and we are always delighted to welcome customers to our music shop in Croydon to try instruments and browse through our wide selection of music.
- Europe’s largest supplier of flutes, piccolos, accessories and flute music
- Extensive stock of woodwind, brass and educational string instruments, accessories and music books
- Private practice rooms for testing instruments
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Custom made flute and piccolo headjoints made on-site by Ian McLauchlan
- Specialist flute and piccolo studio for repairs, overhaul and servicing
- Woodwind and brass studio for repairs, overhaul and servicing
- A wide range of support services for education authorities, schools and arts organisations, including “hands-on” days, demonstrations etc.
- Home approval scheme available on 95% of all instruments
- VAT Assisted Purchases and VAT Personal Export Scheme Purchases welcome
- Finance schemes available
- Outside on-street parking (pay and display) with good motorway links
- Pay and Display car park nearby for those wanting to stay longer
- Excellent public transport links from Central London and across the South East
- Large choice of nearby B&Bs, hotels and restaurants for all budgets
“We pride ourselves on offering unbiased, friendly service. All members of the showroom team are musicians (it’s a pre-requisite for employment here) who appreciate the needs of the player. It doesn’t matter if you’re a student or a world-class professional, all customers receive the same high-level customer service. Our staff members are totally committed to providing a level of service that they themselves would want and expect to receive.”
Visited 224 times, 2 Visits today