London-based college LCCM has announced details of a competition open to young musicians interested in attending one of the college’s summer courses, Music Week and Making Music, which run this month.
The entry deadlines are 10 July and 17 July.
How to enter
Applicants need to record themselves playing or singing a favourite song and send the link to email@example.com with their name, age and the choice of course.
- Course summary: LCCM’s five-day summer music course is for singers, guitarists, bass players, drummers, keyboard players and producers. Participants will hone their instrumental, vocal or production skills, meet, play and record with other like-minded musicians and perform at a final course gig.
- Age limit: You must be aged 17 or over
- Entry deadline: 10 July 2017
- Course summary: Our youth music summer school brings together young musicians, singers, songwriters and producers to write, perform and record new music for five fun days. The aim of the course is to give you the guidance, environment and artistic freedom to make new music and record it.
- Age limit: You must be aged 14-17
- Entry deadline: 17 July 2017