LIPA is a specialist university-level provider of world class learning for performers and those who make performance possible. By studying a Degree or Foundation Certificate or developing your skills with a Masters degree, you become part of a creative community where you can grow, experiment and succeed. Our aim is for you to spend your life doing what you love and are good at, while being paid to do it. Put simply: sustained work in performing or making performance possible.
Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts currently has opportunities for part-time staff to teach on our programmes up to postgraduate level.
We specifically require staff with the following expertise:
- Project Management
- Sound Designers for Performance (to supervise students)
- Sound Engineers for Performance (to supervise students)
- Lighting Designers for Performance
- Music – Vocal/Singing Teachers
- Music – Instrumental Teachers (guitar, keyboard, bass, drums, wind, brass and strings)
- Ballet (qualified teachers with professional experience)
- Commercial Dance (various styles)
- Acting – Voice
- Acting – Movement
- Entertainment Law
- Financial Management
- Organisational Management
- Performing Arts economies and business
- History of and critical analysis of Performing Arts
- Practice as research
Closing date: Ongoing
Salary: £42.69 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
Hours: Various hours available
We require all our staff to have professional experience in their discipline as well as experience as teachers and educators at Higher Education level.
Please indicate clearly which subject(s) you are interested in teaching.
There is no closing date for these posts. We are happy to receive applications from individuals interested in teaching for us at any time. Please refer to our website to see which areas we specialise in.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
LIPA – registered charity No. 1001565 – is committed to diversity and has policies and development programmes in place to promote equality of opportunity. We accordingly welcome applications from disabled and ethnic minority candidates.
To apply for this job please visit lipa.ac.uk.