Kent Music is an education charity that develops musical opportunities to support the aspirations of children, young people, adults and teachers in Kent.
Become a Kent Music Trustee
- Driven to make a difference?
- Passionate about music and its potential to change lives?
- Willing to lead discussions, enter in to debate and challenge ideas?
We’d love you to join our board of Trustees.
Kent Music is seeking to appoint new trustees, to ensure that Kent Music discharges its statutory obligations as a charity and also to bring specific skills, knowledge or experience to help the board of trustees reach sound decisions.
This may involve leading discussions, identifying key issues, providing advice and guidance on new initiatives, and evaluating or offering advice on other areas in which the trustee has particular expertise.
We are actively looking to welcome a diverse range of talents, fresh thinking and lived experience. On this occasion, the Board is particularly keen to recruit Trustees with senior level experience in any of the following areas: Legal, Income Generation, Finance, Communications & Marketing and Partnership working.
How to apply
- Please find a full description of the role in this Trustee Information Pack.
- You will find a full description of the role, information about Kent Music, our staff and business aims, as well as contact information for any questions about the role.
Please send your CV and supporting statement to Angela Parr Recruitment@kent-music.com by 9am on Monday 1 November 2021.
Interviews will take place at Kent Music’s head office, 24 Turkey Court, Turkey Mill, Ashford Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5PP on Monday 8 November 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.kent-music.com.