Website Morningside School of Music
Morningside School of Music is a leading centre for music educational excellence, a place where people are inspired to be creative. Every day, clients come from all over Edinburgh and further afield, to learn how to play their choice of musical instrument by our team of experts. Since we were established back in 1999, Morningside School of Music has grown to be a well respected educational environment for children and adults alike, with strong academic and industry links across the UK.
Morningside School of Music, a leading centre for music educational excellence in Edinburgh, is currently looking to expand its team of music teachers.
Successful applicants will have:
- A minimum of a degree in music (BMus or BA Music)
- Grade 8 ABRSM, Rockschool, Trinity College London or Similar
- Be registered, or willing to be registered with PVG Disclosure Scotland
- Be willing to work unsociable hours (we are open till 9pm weekdays and all day Sat & Sun)
- A proven track record within education
- A proven track record of live performances
- Excellent sight reading skills
- The very best communication skills
- Impeccable timekeeping
- The ability to enthuse and inspire learners, young and old
- A strong teamwork ethic
For more information, please feel free to visit our website: https://morningsideschoolofmusic.co.uk.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please feel free to send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.