We create and deliver a globally recognized series of new online Creative Media courses and qualifications, delivered by world class experts, in partnership with respected broadcasters, brands and educational institutions. We focus on giving anyone access to a wide selection of new, employment-focused, creative skills, irrespective of their different stages in life, their geography & their demography. We respond quickly to shifting industry/market demands & translate these into content & assessment protocols – to reflect different market & cultural needs.
Due to our recent expansion, GoCreate Academy is looking for freelance music mentors, teachers and experts to deliver a variety of live and pre-recorded online lessons, courses and masterclasses.
We are looking for a variety of instrument and vocal teachers, music theory, composition and arranging teachers and specialists in music tech, production, mixing/mastering or specialist software.
Teachers need to have studied what they are teaching to university level and payment will be in line with industry relates regarding experience and level.
There are opportunities to teach students from age 5 – up to life-long learners.
- GCA mentors receive free training, leading to a CPD qualification in online teaching, together with the opportunity to work with our class-leading e-learning team, to help create and develop your own online teaching content.
- This is a great work-from-home opportunity with an innovative company possessing a track record of creating world-first qualifications.
- Working with GoCreate Academy is very flexible. You can confirm which lessons you teach and when, giving you the freedom to decide your schedule!
- Email email@example.com to apply. Please attach your CV and a covering letter when applying.
- You will need a DBS certificate (or international equivalent) before you starting withing with us. However, we will provide and cover the costs of that check for you if you are UK-based.
To apply for this job please visit www.gocreateacademy.com.