RSL Awards is a leading International Music and Performance Arts exams board. We operate in over 50 countries around the world organising, adjudicating and certificating over 80,000 music and performing arts exams annually. These are supported by over 100 books in print, both online and in hardcopy.
RSL Examiners ensure that our qualifications are assessed professionally, reliably and consistently in accordance with our high standards and external regulatory requirements.
As an examiner you will have a good understanding of assessment and will exhibit a broad range of skills, bringing a multifaceted performing arts background to the role, focusing on any or all of: musical theatre, dance, and acting.
- an accomplished practitioner in the performing arts or related educational fields as an actor, dancer and/or singer, with recent teaching experience and/or relevant industry experience
- a performing arts qualification at Level 4 or above (dance, singing, acting, musical theatre)
- confidence in assessing performance in a range of performance styles and genres to accredited assessment criteria
- articulate and confident in the use of English, with well-developed written literacy skills, and an instinctive verbal fluency at a technical level
- ability to represent RSL to customers and clients with professionalism and confidence
- excellent interpersonal skills
- self-reliant, flexible, organised, calm under pressure, and able to manage time efficiently
- integrity and concern for high academic standards
- able to communicate in a timely manner; access to, and use of, email and mobile phone
- availability and willingness to undertake all relevant training
- availability to work a minimum of 10 days per year, mostly at weekends and during school / educational holidays
- confident and literate in the use of IT and audio technology; able to learn and use a range of systems and applications, particularly for data capture and file transfer purposes
- access to a laptop and basic audio equipment for examining purposes
Please visit the RSL Awards website for full information.
To apply for this job please visit www.rslawards.com.