Soundtrap is a collaborative, cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017, we are a unit within Spotify; our mission is to enable music and podcast creation for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
About the role
Education Specialists work in tandem with the Sales and Marketing departments to provide the highest quality pilot and onboarding experience possible.
This is accomplished by working collaboratively through initial introductions, planning, facilitating and concluding of pilots and professional development training.
The position encompasses a wide range of different duties, priorities, and initiatives under the three main responsibilities: support US Sales Executives with pilot facilitation and professional development training, monitor and intervene on account subscription activation and lastly, create content and connections for Sales and Marketing departments. The candidate must be an organized professional, clear communicator and have extensive experience in working in US education, specifically technology integration.
What you’ll do
- Be a subject matter expert on Soundtrap’s platforms, the K-12 education technology industry, and the major issues faced by teachers, schools, and districts
- Work closely with Soundtrap’s Sales Executives on district procurement, taking over communication at the pilot and training phase.
- Train and support teachers for use of Soundtrap’s platforms in their classrooms through school site visits and online demonstrations
- Work with Soundtrap’s Support and Marketing teams to deliver content and create necessary connections between teams.
- Respond to all incoming inquiries from teachers, schools, and districts
- Actively engage in new lead generating activities, including trade shows, conferences, and workshops
- Tailoring teacher, school and district Soundtrap experiences by understanding and adapting to their specific situation
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or higher required
- 3-5 years of direct experience in education (preferably some years of technology integration, instructional coaching and/or music education)
- Experience and knowledge with K-12 Education procurement cycles and processes
- A technology-savvy educator that understands the importance of building skills such as creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking v. content memorization
- A true team player who likes working towards the team and individual goals
- Thoughtful and experienced in speaking with different level decision-makers
- Comfortable communicating via phone, email, and video chat
- Ability to think on your feet
- Demonstrate an ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a remote team environment
- Self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to a fast-growing organization
To apply for this job please visit spotifyjobs.com.