At Digital Theatre we believe the performing arts are for everyone, not just the few. Harnessing the power of technology and the passion of like-minded people, we want to bring the magic of live performance into people’s homes. We are carving out a distinct new arts and entertainment space that sits between being in a theatre and watching a film at home: theatre captured on screen, but which captivates like the live experience.
Due to continued private-equity investment and with a rapidly growing team, we are recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager reporting directly to the GM.
2 days / 16 hours a week (schedule to be mutually agreed) with scope for progression. Hybrid working, with some attendance at Central London-based essential.
You will be part of a team who are responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth into the business. It requires broad marketing experience and an ability to roll up your sleeves to help fuel our growth story.
In the role you will:
- Think strategically about the end-to-end customer journey, and how to use comms to drive engagement, maximise conversions & retention at every point
- Create a combined marketing and social media strategy
- Write compelling newsletters and marketing emails that make a difference
- Be responsible for SEO optimisation, and establishing a constant improvement mindset on how to be a market leader in this field
- Be able to think end-to-end on data tracking and use a data-led approach to optimise every part of the journey
- Monitor campaign metrics and report to key stakeholders
- Manage the CRM customer database
- Write attractive social media posts which create demonstrable impact
- Respond to social media conversations in a way that enhances our brand
- Collaborate with our Publishing, Product, Partnerships, Customer Service and Integration partners to communicate new content and platform innovations
- Collaborate with our PR partners on a combined comms strategy
- Lead customer research to better understand our international customer base, and combine it with usage data analytics to define a market-leading strategy
- Create specific persona-based lead generation campaigns, localising for the different territories.
- Collaborate with Publishing to create great visual content as needed
- Look horizontally at our competitors and customer alternatives to learn from best practice and identify new business threats
- A proven track record of B2C marketing, including managing end-to-end campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Superlative written communication skills – and able to use all the levers of language to engage, delight and convert readers
- Excellent social media management experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is hungry to fuel a company’s growth – and understands the balance between accuracy and ‘getting things done’
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.