Watermans is West London’s arts centre. Our mission is to bring communities together through cultural practise and we exist to enrich lives through the arts and creativity. As an independent charity, we believe the arts is for everyone and that is at the heart of everything we do. We present a thriving year-round programme of cinema, fringe theatre, exhibitions and workshops in our stunning riverside location in Brentford, opposite Kew Gardens. We are an independent charity with a wide outreach programme across Hounslow and beyond too, reaching tens of thousands of people who would otherwise enjoy little or no arts provision, and working with them to build community through the arts.
If you’re interested in the arts, arts marketing, social media strategies and delivery, or event marketing (or all of those), then read on for details of this unique opportunity at Watermans Arts Centre in West London.
Circulate, the outer London outdoor arts consortium, has received funding from Arts Council England to continue its programme developing high quality outdoor arts provision around Outer London. It delivers touring programmes, audience engagement, artist development and participation activities through a network of venues and strategic partners.
The Programme Intern will deliver London-wide marketing and social media campaigns and support event administration, working across London with the Programme Manager, and with consortium partner OutdoorArtsUK.
Our audiences come from across London and around the world – and we want our team to reflect that.
- This is a full-time, fixed term (7 months, May-November 2020) contract
- Salary: £18,137 pa full-time equivalent
How to apply and more details
- Download Job Description and person specfication here JD Circulate Programme Intern (Working 03 03 20)
- Download Application Form here Watermans Job Application Form 2019 (6)
- Download Equal Opportunties Monitoring Form HERE
- Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date: 12:00pm Monday 30 March 2020
- Interview date: Wednesday 8 April 2020
You at your best
We want you to show us your absolute best – if there’s something we can do to help you achieve that at any stage, please let us know by contacting General Manager Thom Stanbury by email email@example.com or by phone 020 8232 1017.
To apply for this job please visit www.watermans.org.uk.