A key role in executing RSL strategy, the Business Development Manager (Vocational) will focus on both the UK and overseas markets, taking a lead role in scoping out and researching new customers for RSL’s Vocational Qualifications brand.
- Work to generate and collate prospects and leads, executing promotional campaigns and achieving sales targets across products and territories.
- Account manage existing and new customers, ensuring ongoing positive engagement and informing budget decisions through regular updates and reporting.
- Work with the wider BD team in appointing and managing territory specific reps, as appropriate.
- Engage with our in-house marketing team in creating outstanding promotional campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities for developing and expanding the RSL Vocational Qualifications product range.
- Resourceful, innovative, persuasive and energetic.
- Has a good understanding of the education sector and knowledge of how qualifications are delivered by schools and colleges.
- Strong, personable communicator, demonstrating excellent networking skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of project planning, monitoring and on-going business development.
- Financially astute, with excellent attention to detail.
- Committed to excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Enjoys working in a small, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience of working with international partners/ clients (desirable).
- Experience within either the Education or Awarding sector would be advantageous.
- Keen to undertake significant travel, including outside the UK.
c. £35,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave, increasing by one day annually, to a max of 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional leave for Christmas closure
- Discounts and offers on a variety of good and services via our pension broker
- Private medical insurance (BUPA Select)
- Hybrid working, three days office based and two at location of choice
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Comprehensive wellbeing programme including bootcamp and yoga
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
How to apply
- Send CV and covering letter to Head of Human Resources, JaneProffitt@rslawards.com.
- Application deadline: 8 November 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.rslawards.com.