The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance (ICMP) will present a series of five industry panel sessions across three days at this weekend’s BBC Music Introducing hosts Amplify.
The Artist’s Journey takes place at ExCeL London, Room S10, between 6 and 8 October 2017.
Details are as follows:
- Friday 6 October, 3pm: The Artist’s Journey: Songs and Sonic Identities. Panel members include Duncan Ellis, Artist Manager, Atlas Artists, Ed Poston, Senior A & R, Iamgem Music, and Ben Blackburn, A & R Virgin / EMI Records.
- Saturday 7 October, 11am: The Artist’s Journey: Perfecting Your Release Strategy. Panel members include Will Gresford, Artist Manager, Triptik Management, Paul Hitchman, President, Kolbalt Music Recordings and Stacey Tang, General Manager, Columbia Records.
- Saturday 7 October, 2pm: The Artist’s Journey: How To Rule The World. Panel members include Mike Smith, President, Warner / Chappell UK, David Bianchi, Manager, Various Artists, Jamie Emsell, Managing Director, Communion Music.
- Sunday 8 October, 12.30pm: The Artist’s Journey: Turning It Up To 11. Panel members include Simon Jones, Vice President, Live Music & AEG Presents, Summer Marshall, Booking Agent, CAA, and Hide Whone, Artist Manager, Riverman Management.
- Sunday 8 October, 2pm: The Artist’s Journey: Press Plugging And Streaming. Panel members include Chloe Melick, Publicist, Inside / Out, Martin Cook, Radio Plugger, Your Army, and Amy Wheatley, General Manager, Ministry Of Sound.
James Brister, Artist Manager and Industry Liaison Executive at the ICMP’s career advice unit, The Hub, will moderate the sessions.
Free tickets are available here.