Teaching Music Online
Many of you have been thrown into the deep end of the pool and are being asked to teach online for the first time with no warning and no time to prepare. That can work fine for a week or two, but for any serious learning to take place over a longer term, you’ll need a well-thought-out plan.
About the course
Musitex‘s latest course, Teaching Music Online, will guide students through the process of developing a complete curriculum unit with lesson plans and materials for online delivery.
- The course will cover the best methodologies and tools for online learning, aligning outcomes, activities and assessment methods, delivery methods and more.
- You’ll end up with lessons to use right away and the know-how to proceed in the future.
- The course fee includes one year of unlimited support.
This two-week class begins Monday, March 30 with live online meetings Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Special offer for MUSIC:ED readers
- The course is being offered right now for 50% off the regular price of $99 (USD)
- Get an additional $25 off. Just use the coupon code musiced25 when checking out to buy the course for US$24
Dr George Hess has been teaching music teachers to use technology for over 30 years and has been teaching blended classes and fully online for almost as long. You may have seen his tutorial videos featured on the MuseScore home page and YouTube channel or his Notion video series on Groove 3.
He founded Music Teachers Extension College, Musitex, in answer to overpriced professional development courses (and underpaid teachers!).
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Mar 30 2020 - Apr 10 2020
- Time: 04:00 - 05:00