Soundtrap Summer Creative Challenge
Students and teachers are Invited to Join Soundtrap’s Summer Creative Challenge and create songs and podcasts.
We know school has been extra challenging for our students this spring, and over the summer, it’s even harder for students to maintain the creative momentum that they’ve built over the school year. To help combat summer creative learning loss, students can use Soundtrap to stay fresh and create songs and podcasts while out of school.
Create an original song or podcast using Soundtrap
Option 1 – build an original song
- Use Soundtrap instruments, loops and recording studio to create your own original song of any genre
Option 2 Record a podcast
- Use Soundtrap instruments, loops and recording studio to create your own original podcast on a topic of your choosing
Your song or podcast must:
- be over 1 minute long
- be an original creation
- be completed and submitted fo 15 August 2020
- be made using Soundtrap
One winning podcast and one winning song will be selected for each of the following grade bands: K-5, 6-8 and 9-12.
The winning songs and podcast will be announced and shared via the Soundtrap for Education blog and social media (subject to school permission)
Information for teachers
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your students the rules and guidelines for submissions by downloading our Summer Creative Challenge flyer below.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 18 2020 - Aug 15 2020
- Time: 03:00 - 12:00