Sound Connections Innovate 2020
Innovate is Sound Connections’ groundbreaking programme that supports unique music projects for children and young people in challenging circumstances in London.
Who Innovate is for
If you are working with people age 0-25 in London through music then you can apply for support and investment of up to £2,000 to explore new ideas and approaches to working with children and young people.
Providing funding, project mentoring and support, Innovate is particularly aimed at individuals and grassroots organisations looking to launch or incubate a project idea and develop fundraising skills.
We are most interested to receive applications that:
- have inclusion and social justice at the heart of the project
- work in consultation and collaboration with people age 25 and under – ie people under the age of 25 are involved in making decisions about the project from the start
- consider accessibility from the start by using the principles of the social model of disability
- focus on Early Years, ie working with babies and very young children age 0-5
- take a multi-agency approach, ie working in partnership with non-music partners such as youth centres, Pupil Referral Units, community groups, nurseries etc
How to apply
- The application deadline is 5pm on 13 March 2020
- Visit the Sound Connections website for further information
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Feb 28 2020 - Mar 13 2020
- Time: 03:00 - 12:00