RCS Composition online summer school (ages 16+)
The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland’s intensive and inspiring five-day online course attracts musicians from all over the world who want to strengthen their composition skills. It offers individual tuition from a respected and creative team of the Royal Conservatoire’s professionally-active composition lecturers – all from the comfort of your own home.
This course is aimed at people aged 16 and above who want to continue their creative learning at home, develop their composition and creative skills, and connect with like-minded people. This course will be delivered on MS Teams and Zoom.
By the end of the course you will have had the opportunity to:
- Develop your individual compositional technique and voice
- Be challenged and supported by experienced professional composers
- Receive 1:1 feedback on the work you develop throughout the week
- Engage in online workshops with musicians
- Receive a workshop recording of your new work, played by an ensemble of musicians from the RCS
Please see Entry Requirements to find out more about the application process for this course.
For more information about how our online courses work please see our FAQs.
Please note, on application you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood our Online Teaching Policy – please read this in advance of applying.
We offer multiple course and siblings discounts on our summer school courses – find out more.
If you have any questions in advance of booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Aug 09 - 13 2021
- Time: 06:00 - 10:00