Piano Adventures’ Good Piano Technique for Young Beginners
Good piano technique for young beginners – is that possible?
The best time to learn good piano technique is right from the start!
In this online workshop, David Andruss, pianist, teacher and editor of the European Editions of Piano Adventures, takes you through the most important aspects of teaching good technique to young beginners.
In this free online workshop, we’ll address the following questions and more:
- Why is good technique so important right from the start?
- How can I teach good technique without tears?
- How can I integrate technique in lessons for young beginners?
- What are the ‘technique secrets’ in Piano Adventures and what makes them so effective?
The workshop will last about an hour. The last 15 minutes of this will be devoted to your questions.
Workshop Clinician – David Andruss
- Pianist, composer and teacher
- Lecturer at the University of Würzburg, Germany
- Editor of the European Editions of Piano Adventures
About Piano Adventures
Piano Adventures, the most widely taught piano method in North America and much of Asia, sets new standards for high quality educational materials.
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Date: Jun 11 2021
- Time: 4:00 am - 5:00 am