PGCEi specialising in Group Instrument Learning
We are now recruiting for September 2019!
‘Having regular feedback from different perspectives has helped me to bring new techniques into my teaching, identify and build on my strengths and grow in confidence.’
Sarah Hill, LMM Teacher
- Course duration: 1 year
- Venues: in London
- Schedule: fits around tour work schedule: 1 intensive week, 4 weekends and 18 weekdays (flexible across the whole year)
- Entry requirements: undergraduate degree or equivalent, Grade 8+ performance level, teaching experience
- Application deadline: Friday 12 July 2019
This qualification is for trained musicians who want to share their love for music through teaching.
It will provide you with practical training to help you excel when teaching groups of students, and introduce you to current teaching and learning theories that underpin outstanding practice.
The course is built upon a unique partnership between our award-winning music charity and Birmingham City University (BCU), a global centre of teaching and learning. Together we are committed to training and supporting the next generation of outstanding musical instrument teachers.
[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”1200px” download=”all” download-text=”” url=”https://londonmusicmasters.org/teachertraining/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/LMM-Teacher-Training-Brochure-1.pdf” /]
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Date: Sep 02 2019 - Jul 10 2020
- Time: 1:00 am - 9:00 am