NYMAZ Early Years Music Conference 2020
NYMAZ’s biennial Early years Music Conference returns in March 2020. Join us this year at The Forum in Northallerton!
An inspiring training conference open to anybody with an interest in music and Early Years, including musicians, Early Years teachers/practitioners, music hub staff, students, childminders, and those interested in developing their knowledge in this exciting area of work. Whether you’re already a member of the NYMAZ Early Years Network, or haven’t heard of it, you’re very welcome to come along!
The day will include an exciting range of interactive workshops from individuals and organisations delivering high quality music activities for 0-5 years locally and nationally…some even internationally!
Throughout the day there will be a Musical Market Place providing the opportunity to discuss key topics, ideas and delivery within Early Years music sessions, and plenty of time for networking also.
Enjoy a day of inspiration through practical, skills-based workshops and inspiring presentations!
Conference programme includes
- An Introduction to Musical Literacy with Kodály – Len Tyler
- Music and Wellbeing for Parents in Early Years Sessions – Hannah Dillworth and Kathryn Sturman, Made with Music
- Musical Conversations and how to make them work! -Zoe Greenhalgh
- Five-A-Day – Rebecca Denniff
- Creating a safe environment for transition from EY-KS1 – Steve Grocott
Please join us for this exciting event.
For more info
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call: 01904 543382
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Date: Mar 10 2020
- Time: 3:00 am - 9:00 am