The mission of Classical:NEXT is to unite all professionals who identify with classical and art music, providing them with a place to meet and connect, do business, brainstorm, create and be inspired.
It aims to help the global scene optimise what this art form is and can be, as well as how it is presented, disseminated and received.
The structure of Classical:NEXT consists of four sections – showcases, conference, project pitches and expo.
- The conference section is set up to offer presentations, seminars, discussions, one-to-one and roundtable mentoring and other formats to help delegates with burning issues keep up with changes, trends and innovations.
- The expo exhibits the work of labels, publishers, agents, festivals, associations and others, and serves as a meeting point for all delegates.
- Showcases are where artists and productions can be presented in a series of short concerts offering artistic directors, concert bookers, journalists and more a unique opportunity to gain an overview of artistic activity within a short space of time.
- Project Pitches are targeted, fast-moving opportunities for creators and those on the lookout for new creations. They are a kind of “seek-and-find” for collaboration and inspiration.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 16 - 20 2022
- Time: All day