Berklee ABLE Assembly: Arts Better the Lives of Everyone
The Berklee Institute for Arts Education and Special Needs (BIAESN) is proud to announce the 2020 ABLE Assembly: Arts Better the Lives of Everyone conference, which will be held April 3–5, 2020, at Berklee College of Music in Boston.
The ABLE Assembly is an exceptional professional development opportunity in the field of arts education and special needs, bringing together educators, artists, researchers, policymakers, school administrators, program administrators, and students to share best practices, engage in hands-on experiences, explore new research, and learn from each other.
The event features presentations and workshops on teaching the arts to students with special needs.
- Keynote presenters include the following:
- Pete Sparkes, Drake Music Scotland
- Stephen Shore, Ed.D., Musician and Internationally Renowned Expert in Autism
- Elice Patterson, Executive Director of Abilities Dance Boston
Workshops will include opportunities to experience teaching strategies and approaches in music, dance, and theater. The call for proposals for workshops and sessions will be available online in October 2019.
This conference is open to the public.
The registration fee is $100 and includes admission to all conference sessions and events, plus lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- Friday, 3 April, 6-9pm
- Saturday, 4 April, 9am–4.30pm
- Sunday, 5 April 5, 9am–4.30pm
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Apr 03 - 05 2020
- Time: 13:00 - 13:00