Audio for Online Learning
About the course
Learn best practices to get the best audio for your online instruction.
A workshop for teachers who want to provide the highest quality audio in their online lessons without breaking the bank.
- Participants will learn how to produce audio for live broadcasts and recordings.
- We’ll start from the beginning and look at gear like microphones, cables and audio interfaces.
- We’ll discuss the difference between software for recording, conferencing, broadcasting and editing.
- Finally we’ll explore techniques for getting the best sound, and examine how to make sure your room is set up to capture the best sound. Two live sessions plus supporting materials.
MUSIC:ED SPECIAL OFFER
Book Teaching Music Online, Video for Online Learning and Audio for Online Learning as a bundle and pay US$99 (standard rate US$177). Use the code MUSICEDUK at checkout
- Saturdays 16 & 23 May 2020, 2-3.30pm BST
- Mr Christopher Boyd
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Date: May 16 - 23 2020
- Time: 06:00 - 07:30