Tileyard Education International Songwriting Camp Marrakesh
The Tileyard Education International Songwriting Camp is a 4-day practical songwriting retreat for aspiring and established songwriters, artists and producers.
- Write to live commercial briefs
- Connect with professional writers
- Find new co-writing partners
Joining the camp we have an incredible group of professional writer/producers who will collaborate and advise throughout the camp:
- Jon Kelly (Paul McCartney, Freddie Mercury, Kate Bush)
- Andrew Kingslow (Composer, Producer specialising in sync)
- Jamie Duffin (Little Eye, Nikki Rogers, Ashton Lane)
Each day, you will be placed in a different group and will be tasked to respond to a live commercial brief – so you should complete the week with at least 4 new co-writes! Our professional writers will work with you, offering advice, top tips and guidance. All tracks written will be sent to the brief owner and the wider network of Tileyard A&R executives.
Located just outside the bustling and vibrant city, nestled in the heart of the Morrocan countryside, the venue is a large, luxury guesthouse with a swimming pool offset by traditional Morrocan interiors. The garden is a perfect place to relax and wind down after a hard day’s writing and a few glasses of wine!