About The Organ Student Experience (TOSE)
Whether you are applying for or considering a university organ scholarship, entry to a conservatoire, taking up a gap-year organ scholarship, or simply looking to develop your musicianship, this Royal College of Organists course is for you. Just be sure to be of grade 7 standard or higher by the time the course takes place.
Not quite ready for TOSE and/or wanting a preparatory day? If so, click here for details of TOSE-in-a-Day event, London, 23 March 2019.
Under the artistic direction of Daniel Moult, you will receive detailed tuition in repertoire playing, performance skills, technique, keyboard skills, choral directing and choral accompaniment.
We are based once again at Trinity College, Cambridge with its celebrated and recently refurbished Metzler organ and many other practice facilities. Book early to guarantee a place and to secure the early bird rate which is available until 28 February. We welcome applications for bursaries (apply by 1 May at the latest).
- Expert and inspiring teaching team with huge combined experience of music making and teaching at the highest level
- Receive tuition on many of the superb organs in Cambridge
- Sing and direct choral services in Cambridge University college chapels
- Gain insights into university and conservatoire organ auditions
- Attend concerts by recent competition winners, Callum Alger and Johannes Krahl
- Make lasting friendships and forge vital connections both in classes and in the lively social programme
- Bursaries available from the RCO to help with the cost of the fees (see below for details)
- Accommodation in single, ensuite rooms
- Supervision from experienced pastoral staff