- This event has passed.
Safeguarding and creativity in online music education
May 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
About this event
Join us for a webinar hosted by the Music Education Partnership Group to explore how four organisations within the music education sector in Scotland have responded to the Covid-19 crisis.
Panellists will share how their organisations have adapted delivery models to meet the needs of children, young people and families in the new reality. The session will focus on safeguarding, group teaching, pre-recorded video lessons, one-to-ones and a range of creative ideas and solutions.
- Mae Murray – Music Education Partnership Group (Chair)
- Francis Cummings – Head of Junior Conservatoire, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Kenneth Taylor – Headteacher, St Mary’s Music School
- Jed Milroy – Assistant Director, Tinderbox
- Peter Nicholson – Director of Music, Sistema Scotland
- We want to hear from you so please get in touch and send questions you would like the panel to discuss to: firstname.lastname@example.org