Point Blank Music School London Singing Summer Schools
August 3 @ 9:00 am - August 14 @ 5:00 pm BST
Point Blank’s Singing Summer Schools are where you come if you want to learn to sing and perform like a professional singer.
You will spend five days (Mon to Fri) learning with a vocalist who has worked with some of the biggest names in music including Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Robbie Williams and Chaka Khan.
The course reveals professional vocal techniques used by recording artists including former Point Blank student Leona Lewis. Whatever style of music inspires you, we’ll show you how to deliver a great performance on stage or in the studio.
At the end of the week you’ll get to perform on stage in front of the class as well as invited friends and family! Available dates and age ranges detailed below.
- 3-7 August 2020: 11 to 13 year olds
- 10-14 August 2020: 14 to 19 year olds
- Basic vocal anatomy & warm ups
- Exercises – major scales & arpeggios
- Discover your vocal range
- Vibrato techniques
- Developing vocal control
- Learning & singing a song as a group
- Developing performance techniques
- Posture and breathing exercises
- Lead vocal performance techniques
- Introducing harmonies
- Gaining awareness of vocal care
- Practice routines and scales