Piano Teachers’ Course CPD Workshop: Teaching Intermediate Students – Musicianship and Baroque style
February 23 @ 8:45 am - 5:00 pm GMT
About Piano Teachers’ Course CPD Workshops
A series of CPD Lectures, Workshops and Teachers’ Discussion Forums discussing issues and sharing expertise, available to PTC Alumni and all interested pianists, piano teachers & students. There is no minimum requirement for these sessions.
In 2019-20, there will be no differentiation between Taster Days and CPD Workshops: whether you would like to come to observe the PTC, or to gain some professional development, choose your days and fill out the application below. After attending the day, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating how many hours of professional development you have undertaken.
There will be various lectures available throughout the day for you to choose which you would like to attend, making the day as relevant to you as possible.
You also have the option of booking a private consultation and/or lesson with an available tutor.
- Sing, then Play (Sally Cathcart)
- Practical Psychology for Performing (Lucinda Mackworth-Young)
- Musicianship for Piano Teachers (Sally Cathcart)
- Introducing Baroque Style on the Harpsichord and Piano (Graham Fitch)
- Intermediate Technique (Masayuki Tayama)
- Legato Chord Technique (PTC Tutor Groups)
To view the full programme, please click and download: PTC CPD/Taster Day Timetable 2019-20.