The 2022 NAMM Show
The annual NAMM Show is the global crossroads of the music, sound and entertainment technology products industries with more than 115,000 registrants from 139 countries and regions commanding $11+ billion in buying power.
Music Education Days
The NAMM Show includes a music education-focussed program which offers music teachers and school administrators informative sessions, inspiring performances, and the opportunity to preview the latest instruments, products and tools relevant to today’s music classrooms.
Benefits of attending as an educator
Music educators, administrators and instructors are invited to attend The 2020 NAMM Show. Discover the many opportunities to equip yourself with the latest industry trends, products and tools relevant to today’s music classrooms.
- Access 7,000+ brands
- Explore 300+ educational sessions
- Connect at 150+ networking events
- Experience hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California