28th European Association for Music in Schools Conference, Padova, Italy
June 10 @ 10:00 am - June 13 @ 5:00 pm BST
Conference theme: Music for All
The theme of the EAS2020 conference aims to bring music into all contexts, overcoming the limits of space and time.
Music for all means making music:
- at all school grades;
- at all ages;
- involving everyone, ensuring a fully inclusive approach;
- bringing together children regardless of background, socio-economic status or culture;
- including all styles, genres, and music technologies;
- connecting schools to other institutions;
- promoting well-being.
Join us in Padova
- Practical workshops offering professional development and sharing practice;
- Research papers;
- Reports of innovative projects, events and initiatives;
- Forums for specific groups;
- Concerts, exhibitions and much more!
Download the flyer for further information!
- September 2019: Call for Papers open
- December 15, 2019: Deadline for abstract submission
- December 15, 2019: Early bird registration open
- Starting from January 15, 2020: Notification of abstract acceptance
- March 30, 2020: Early bird closed
- March 31, 2020: Late payment registration open
- May 31, 2020: Registration closes
- June 10-13, 2020: Main conference in Padova, Italy