Association of Teachers of Singing Summer Residential Conference 2022
July 22 @ 2:00 pm - July 24 @ 4:00 pm
After more than two years of isolation or disruption during a worldwide pandemic and three years since our last residential conference, we invite you to join us in the beautiful city of Cambridge at Clare College for our Summer Residential Conference 2022.
We want to celebrate the increasing diversity of our membership in all aspects, infusing many of our sessions with live, in-person singing. Learn from and be inspired by some of the best vocal practitioners and thinkers in our sector. Network with others, reconnect and as a growing community, let’s ‘move on together’.
- Simon Toyne: The National Plan for Music Education – where do I fit in?
- Roderick Williams OBE: Dorothy Richardson Memorial Invitation Masterclass
- Dr Jenevora Williams: Presentation – What is the future role of the singing teacher in voice rehabilitation? Workshop – What type of teacher are you?
- Matthew Mills: Working with Trans and Non-Binary people in voice exploration and development
- Jono McNeil: Presentation – Can you really make a pop star? Workshop – Help! They’ve asked for a pop song
- Mary King: Music Theatre Masterclass
- Duncan Rock: Nutrition for singers, the missing link in vocal health and longevity
- Emily Foulkes: Mental Health / Trauma in Singers
- Leontine Hass: Demystifying Mix and Belt
- Melanie Mehta: An Actor’s Voice For Me – things that go bump in the voice
- Anita Morrison: Resident Feldenkrais Practitioner – practical sessions and workshops
- Graham Ross: Planning, programming, performing: championing music familiar and unfamiliar
- Richard Stokes: The Complete Songs of Hugo Wolf: Life, Letters, Lieder – an introduction
Pricing and bookings
Booking opens on 4 April 2022. Please visit the AOTOS Conference website for full information.