The Music Leader Training Online Course is aimed at those who want to develop a career in community music leadership. You can learn from home, on the go or anywhere you can connect with your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
Benefits of the course
- Online platform and study from anywhere in your own time a desktop, tablet or mobile
- Improve confidence in yourself and your teaching, and pass your knowledge onto others.
- Explore various teaching styles and techniques to improve your versatility in a teaching situation.
- Trained specialist tutors provide expert knowledge and experience to draw upon.
- Easy to apply techniques make it simple to learn and move forward to a new career in music leading.
- Challenging learning that will keep you focused and engaged.
- Train online with other musicians and artists, and build friendships to support and develop creative ideas.
- Starting Monday 10 October 2022 – Join the waiting list today.
- 32 lesson modules and 4 assignments to complete over 10 weeks.
- Early Bird Places: Only 10 places available at £396 usually £597 + 12 month instalment plans available with 0% finance
- Successful completion of the course leads to a City and Guilds Education and Training Level 3 qualification (previously PTLLS 7303 teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector)