What are channels for?
Channels are pages within MUSIC:ED Community, our social network, which focus on specific topics or groups of MUSIC:ED members.
By following chosen channels, MUSIC:ED Community members can keep up to date by receiving automatic updates when new content is published.
- The MUSIC:ED team posts regular updates to all channels (similar to posts to the mainstream social networks)
What types of channel are there?
- musical genres eg popular music
- special-focus topics eg music technology
- instruments/voice eg singing
- age-range eg early years
- different types of user eg parents
- MUSIC:ED partner organisations