Boogie Mites’ evidence-based music programmes provide the perfect foundation for under-fives music activities. Our story started in 1997 when singer/songwriter Harriet Thomas was looking for high quality, creative music experiences for her young daughters.
After singing Eensy Weensy Spider one too many times, Harriet realised a fresh, new approach to children’ s music workshops was needed. The resulting formula of original catchy songs, imaginative storytelling and eco-friendly percussion proved an instant hit.
Boogie Mites’ music programmes link closely to the seven areas of the English Early Years Foundation Stage and our flagship programme, ‘The School Ready Literacy Music Programme’, supports Letters and Sounds Phase One phonics guidance.
To date, Boogie Mites has trained 1000s of early years practitioners and is the go-to children’s music brand for many of the UK’s top nursery groups.
Boogie Mites is also used by the British Council Learn English Kids and by 100s of early years settings in Asia, India, Europe and Australia. Boogie Mites is the perfect choice for anyone looking to offer exciting and educational music workshops for young children. Boogie Mites is currently looking to expand its team of licensees, both in the UK and overseas.
Our detailed music programmes equip licensees to deliver music workshops for under-fives, music sessions in early years settings, music parties and intergenerational music sessions.
CDs and digital music activity packs offer an additional revenue stream. Our training, teaching and marketing materials can be accessed 24/7 via our online training hub and include:
- training videos explaining how each song links to the Early Years Foundation Stage and Letters and Sounds Phase One
- Instructor videos demonstrating how each song can be introduced and delivered
- Lesson Plans
- Flyers, posters, sample letters for parents and settings, sales letters, testimonials, images and videos to support your marketing
The licensee package includes:
- Your own territory/territories (2nd territory grant available for the first two years of business)
- The Core Music Programmes (Boogie Minis (crawling to 3yrs), Boogie Mities (2.5 to 5 years)
- Optional additional Music Programmes (Boogie Baby (4 m to crawling), Healthy Living (2-5yrs) School Ready Maths (3-5 years) School Ready Literacy (3-5 years), Music for Special Needs (not age specific)
- 1 day of Head Office Training covering marketing and operations manual. This training can be delivered via Zoom/Skype for overseas licensees.
- Schedule of 6 months’ training to deliver workshops
- Your own dedicated Boogie Mites Mentor
- Ongoing training and support as required
‘If you’re thinking of taking on a license of Boogie Mites, I would suggest, do it! It’s one of the best decisions I ever made, I smile every day…I just love it!’
Nicole Heard, Boogie Mites Licensee Portsmouth and Petersfield
‘I like Boogie Mites because it fits in to those areas of development, from listening skills, enhancing self esteem and confidence to supporting children with their phonics which is the foundation to reading and writing.’
Trish Kerr, Boogie Mites Licensee Southampton
‘All sessions at NutSpace begin with the fabulous music of Boogie Mites. Boogie Mites is a perfect package with the right beats and words, fostering intellectual, social and emotional, motor, language, and overall literacy skills.’
Rohini Vij, NutSpace Parent Centre Kanpur, India
Boogie Mites is looking for individuals with motivation, creativity and energy to start and grow an early years music business. You don’t need to be a trained musician or early years teacher – although if you are that’s great!
If you have a passion for the benefits of early years music making and are excited by the prospect of being in control of your work life, then we can give you the opportunity to develop a Boogie Mites business that fits your lifestyle and really makes a difference in your community.