MUSIC:ED MAGAZINE: REVIEWS
Jazz musician and producer, Steve Rose, reviews Steinberg’s Cubase 9.5.
Dr Steven Berryman checks out the latest releases of Steinberg’s score-writing software, Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2, a new ‘lite’ version.
Choral director Brian Cotterill reviews Novello’s new sight-singing guide
MUSIC:ED reviews the EYFS percussion resource from Drums for Schools
The inaugural Belt and Road World Choir Festival, which took place in Hong Kong in July 2018, was programmed and presented by the World Youth and Children Choral Artists' Association (WYCCAA), the leading international organisation based in…
The London A Cappella Festival (LACF) is an annual fixture on the UK choral scene, attracting performing groups from all over the world as well as hundreds of workshop participants and concert-goers.
MUSIC:ED reviews the Bands of The Household Division’s annual concert at Cadogan Hall in London
MUSIC:ED reviews Grand Union Orchestra’s new family show
- Tips for healthy piano playing September 11, 2019
- German language course for opera singers and musicians launched September 10, 2019
- London charity Julie’s Bicycle wins WOMEX Professional Excellence Award September 10, 2019
- Nicola Benedetti launches education foundation September 10, 2019
- Three ideas from BandLab for Education to keep music teaching fresh in your classroom September 9, 2019
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation invites applications for Teacher Development Fund September 6, 2019
- LIPA prospectus September 6, 2019
- UK Music CEO warns no-deal Brexit could make touring ‘unviable’ September 3, 2019
- Tianyi Lu joins Welsh National Opera as first Female Conductor in Residence August 26, 2019
- New concert series from Illuminate Women’s Music August 15, 2019